[Baypiggies] Pyop

Douglas Sims doug at apley.com
Sat Mar 3 16:45:46 CET 2007

I posted this image to Reddit last night, where it made it as high as
#11 (and maybe higher) before tailing off.

http://reddit.com/info/17kor/comments

In the comments someone suggested that these are stills from this
movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_on_the_Moon

This seems to me like the most plausible explanation.  These photos
were very well done but somehow didn't seem exactly real.

Reddit = (more effective form of Amazon's Mechanical Turk)

Douglas Sims
Doug at Apley.com