[Baypiggies] Volunteer wanted: Write a review Bash Cookbook

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:35:01 CEST 2007

On 6/25/07, Russell Whitaker <whitaker at google.com> wrote:
> On 6/25/07, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > If anyone would like to read & review The new Bash Cookbook from O'Reilly,
> > http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596526788/index.html
> >

> Scratching my head... is there a Python angle here?

Hey Russell,

As a user group, we have a special deal set up with O'Reilly.  Our
members provide book reviews, and then they get to keep the books.
Tony manages this.  It's nice because every once in a while, there's a
book that you're interested in.  Feel free to ignore messages like
this until one of the books peeks your interest.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/