[Baypiggies] Transportation for tonight's meeting

Brian Mahoney mrbmahoney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:27:02 CEST 2007

Based on the current response there should be enough drivers at the
premeeting dinner
with space to take your group to Google.

Vivian, you should now have my cell phone number so you can call me
this afternoon
and we CAN decide on meeting at Cafe Yulong or at the train station
(only a few blocks apart).

Brian