[Baypiggies] pre-registration for Baypiggies meeting

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Tue Jul 10 00:06:21 CEST 2007

On 7/9/07, Stephen McInerney <spmcinerney at hotmail.com> wrote:

> (PS Quirk about the wiki: it always insists on attempting to hyperlink my
> last name (and several other people's too) to a non-existent wiki page.
> Leslie - can that annoyance be turned off?)

Honestly no idea -  I don't maintain that wiki, it was just a convenient
place to put a sign up list.  A quick look at the syntax help (
http://wiki.python.org/moin/HelpOnFormatting) doesn't reveal any information
about supressing autolinking, but perhaps someone knows more about MoinMoin
syntax than I do.

(Assuming of course that it's a MoinMoin based wiki, which is just a guess
on my part.)

Cheers,
LH

--