[Baypiggies] [vote] name change

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:51:24 CET 2007

On 1/30/07, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> >
> > To change the name of this mailing list, vote +1 and propose an alternate.
> > To keep the existing name, vote -1.
>
> -1 of course  ;-)
>
> Incidentally, are you permitting private votes?  I think you should for
> people who wish to avoid cluttering the list, though I recommend
> publicizing the votes afterward (similar to Usenet votes).

Being a "young'in", I was unaware of the Usenet pratice.  I have
already accepted one private vote.  It seems reasonable to require
that I publicize the votes to prove that I've been fair.

To that one special person who asked me to keep their vote secret,
please be advised of this and either permit me to talk about your vote
or rescind it.

Thanks,
-jj

--