[Baypiggies] clogged by meta-list discussions -> was Re: Let's welcome the new year!

Paul A. Lambert paul at picomobilenet.com
Sat Jan 27 08:51:15 CET 2007

There is a lot more traffic on these meta-discussions about list
content then there are job postings or actual useful content.

Suggestion:
  1) allow job posting, but have guidelines that prescribe a well
defined subject line so they can be filtered
      job posting can be interesting to the broader group in that
they show where python is being used
  2) quit clogging up what could be a useful mail list by these
discussions of what should be in the list

Paul