[Baypiggies] Well funded start-up with experienced management team seeks Python programmers

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at brown-fox.com
Thu Jan 25 21:08:30 CET 2007

Hi,

We are looking for programmers to work on a an innovative a new
open source enterprise solution. The full job description is below.
Our primary development language is Python.

If you are interested, you can reply to: jobs at brown-fox.com, or
contact me directly at: mikeyp at brown-fox.com

mike

Peninsula-based start-up seeks top programmers to help design and
implement an innovative a new open source enterprise solution.  We're
looking for smart, talented and energetic designers looking for a chance
to change the landscape of enterprise software. This high-impact
position will be part of a small team that designs and implements the
company's flagship product.

Requirements:

- BS/MS in CS/EE with excellent academic background
- Excellent software design and programming skill
- 3 or more yrs product development experience
- Experience with server side web infrastructure and technologies
- Proficient in XML processing techniques and web services
  communications standards
- Familiarity with open source community process
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Oracle and other major databases a plus

The ideal candidate is a high energy entrepreneurial individual that
works well when part of a small focused team.  Someone that is looking
for a start-up that offers the opportunity to solve interesting
technical problems and deliver innovative solutions that will transform
an industry.

If you're looking for the chance to make major contributions to a
company's success and rapidly advance your career in a friendly,
intellectually challenging environment, we might be exactly what you're
looking for.

Compensation: Competitive salary and options plus benefits.

Principals only