[Baypiggies] Let's welcome the new year!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jan 24 21:19:48 CET 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> I'd like to thank Aahz for all the junk email I never even knew existed

aahz++ indeed!

> I propose
[snip]

+0.7.  It would be +1 only I took off 0.3 because I'd have to subscribe to
yet another email list.  But that would be okay, because then I could
always know if the baypiggies list became too much traffic for me, I could
still get meeting announcements.

Also, I'm not in the Bay Area again until July or so, so feel free to
weight my vote appropriately.

-- Asheesh.

--
You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot today.