[Baypiggies] Fwd: Request to mailing list Baypiggies rejected

Russell Whitaker whitaker at google.com
Wed Jan 10 23:47:36 CET 2007

On 1/10/07, Michael Bernstein <webmaven at cox.net> wrote:

> I'll close with a mixed metaphor: Russell, please don't throw sand in
> the gears of the noosphere, OK? Please?

Characterizing my simple, straightforward attempt to arrange a
BayPIGgies meeting featuring a speaker who's well known in both the
Python and cap-securities communities as "throwing sand" in the gears
of anything is, well, inappropriate and unhelpful.

This discussion needs to die a whimpering death right now anyway, since:

1.) The speaker has already indicated he won't be able to join us, and
2.) I've lost interest in helping now, for reasons I've already given.

--
Russell Whitaker
Sysops Tools Team Lead