[Baypiggies] The new PyoP List

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Wed Feb 28 18:15:23 CET 2007

It's true that I'll be happy to get out from under the name.

But, the new list is not about the name, it's about democracy.  It's about respect for democratic process, respect for the dignity of individuals.

I was content to whine about the name, take a careful poll, and then keep quiet.  With the talk of new lists, I proposed a shortened version of the name for the new list(s).  My proposal was manipulated and trampled on and a benevolent dictatorship was declared.

That's what I can't support, even though I like the benevolent dictator.

Marilyn