[Baypiggies] [OT] Seeking meeting attendee...

Mark Jaffe jaffe.mark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 03:21:15 CET 2007

Hi,

At the September meeting, I met a test engineer who works at Tesla
Motors in San Carlos. I bantered with her a bit, but we did not
exchange contact info. At this time, I have a professional interest
in resuming contact, but am not sure how to do so. I apologize that I
do not recall her name, either (damned ADD!) I thought the Wiki pages
would contain past attendees names, but did not find them. If the
lady in question is on the list, please respond to my query.

Thanks,
Mark