[Baypiggies] End topic for this coming meeting

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Fri Feb 9 02:42:43 CET 2007

I will be talking about wxPython as one of 3 GUIs.  Up until today, I was a
little light on coverage because I knew you would cover this.  However,
this afternoon, I added some code samples showing showing wxPython code.  I
can provide further depth on wxPython via code samples, if desired, or keep
to original 25 minutes.

Take care of yourself and get well.

Dennis