[Baypiggies] FYI, website email broken..

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:35:15 CET 2007

Sorry guys.. for all the email.. but here is the email response from
the site...upon joining successfully and requesting email

Sending email from the site is working now.... (this email can be
customized to add a TOS or something) - not sure about the activation
thing.. the system gives the user a "login" button and then logs them
in.. maybe it's there in case they don't hit the login button after
signing up..

<snip>
    Welcome,

    You have been registered as a member of BayPIGgies,
    which allows you to personalize your view of the website and participate in
    the community. Please activate your account by visiting

    http://baypiggies.net/new/plone/passwordreset/c9e57b44f1d82b1b79e6aa031850912f?userid=testagain

    You must activate your account within 24
    hours, so before 2007-12-31 16:28

    With kind regards,

</snip>

Donna