[Baypiggies] OLPC hacking this weekend...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Dec 19 19:26:16 CET 2007

No way! I checked my mailbox last night again.... anxious.... I think
I'm worse than a five year old at Christmas... I hadn't yet received
my XO. I'm in San Francisco....  I'm really interested in what
happens during this session... even if I only emulate and just
listen, it sounds fun.

I'm not sure how much free time I'll have this weekend, I'll
tentative RSVP to 'any day'

cheers,

glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi