[Baypiggies] OLPC hacking this weekend...

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Dec 19 22:16:07 CET 2007

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Aaron Maxwell wrote:

> I'll be out of town, but when I get back in January I'll have my XO and
> would love to meet up at something like this.  So if you (or anyone
> else) hosts it again then, please let us know!

I could join, too, after December 31 (will be out of town until then), and
I've actually already made an activity (for Creative Commons; if you're on
the devel list, you should see a new announcement about it really soon!).

-- Asheesh.

--
A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say.
 		-- Michael Winner, British film director