[Baypiggies] www.freekenneth.com Please help. Thanks. Urgent.

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 21 20:45:33 CEST 2007

This is hilarious.

- Someone posts something off topic
- Several people respond upset that someone is posting off topic
- More people join in and begin discussing why they are upset when
people post off topic
- Maybe one person disagrees with list policy, starts sub-thread
argument about why their disagreement

Conclusion:
Off topic post becomes largest thread on list in months.

-Mikeal