[Baypiggies] Python developer at Bittorrent.

Mark Gentry mark.gentry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:15:17 CEST 2007

Hi, I am looking for expert python developers to work for Bittorrent.
Bittorrent is written in python and is probably one of the most
popular and well know programs written in it.

We need more python programmers to help us continue with its success.
There are still Start-up type opportunities. The company is a block
away from the Embarcadero Bart Station in the city.  You will get to
work with smart people with good senses of humor. If you are
interested please email me at mgentry at bittorrent.com.