[Baypiggies] Moshe Zadka Oct 6-7

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Sep 28 16:28:27 CEST 2006

Moshe Zadka (Python/Zope developer from Israel) will be out here for
business next week and hopes to have some free time Fri/Sat Oct 6-7.
He's staying near SFO.  If someone (not me, I'm busy) wants to organize
a BayPIGgies get-together that may or may not cause him to show up, that
would probably be a Good Thing.  (We're competing with at least the local
filkers for his free time. ;-)  That's how I found out he's coming.)

If you want to coordinate with Moshe, you can reach him at
moshez at divmod.com

"LL YR VWL R BLNG T S"  -- www.nancybuttons.com