[Baypiggies] Big discount - The Future of Web Apps summit

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 06:46:53 CEST 2006

I got a discount for the upcoming the Future of Web Apps summit. Many big
names from the web 2.0 crowd will speak in this 2 day event from Sep
13-14, 2006. I have 2 seats for only $50 each. Email me if you are
interested.

Cheers,

Wai Yip

http://www.carsonworkshops.com/summit/

Discover how the web's most successful sites and applications were built,
plus get expert practical advice from the best in the business on creating
your own web app. Whether you're a developer, business owner or
entrepreneur, join us for this exclusive two-day audience with the biggest
names in web development.

Sep 13-14, 2006
10am — 6pm
Palace of Fine Arts Theatre