[Baypiggies] September BayPiggies Video MIA

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Mon Oct 23 09:04:46 CEST 2006

Some of us were not able to make the Plone talk due to other commitments.

I believe there would be good attendance for a "Plone Reloaded" talk in the very near future, especially given Donna's desire to tweak up the presentation.

I think Plone is so important that it should be given time at a normal meeting, and not be squeezed to meet some externally-imposed constraint.

Thanks,

-Mike