[Baypiggies] Foxmarks: We Just Launched!

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 22:52:06 CEST 2006

Good for you JJ,

Apologies if this is also marginally on-topic.

Why not do mail contacts too?
I've been thinking that a useful application that I would pay $$ for would
synchronize Skype contacts list, Palm Desktop, Hotmail, Google Apps and
other mail contacts lists. It would understand grouping and allow me to
specify which bookmarks/contacts to
import according to group.

MS-Outlook is used as a contacts conduit by many apps e.g. LinkedIn.com

The current best Skype conduit is supposedly Pamela
http://www.pamela-systems.com/

PS Your user feedback on https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2410/ is not
good.

Regards,