[Baypiggies] Contingent Speakers Sought

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Nov 20 20:55:55 CET 2006

For December, I forecast that our program may run anywhere from 60-80
minutes.  If the regular program ends at 60 minutes, it would be beneficial
to have quality material we could use to compose a full 80 minute program.

I am looking to start a list of people who could talk on a contingent basis
if our regular program ends early and their topic areas.  These contingent
talks would be 5-10 minutes in length, to fill possible holes in
program.  So far, our regular program has not ended early and we have been
able to exactly fill the time available.

If you have a topic longer than 5-10 minutes, go ahead and reply as well
but I would much rather schedule a longer talk in a definite time slot
(first available is Feb. 2007) as a regular part of our program.

So, the contingent speakers I am seeking here could end up not getting
called in December ... or anytime soon at all.  Because this is contingent
on regular program ending early, timely topics are not a good fit.  What
would work better are tricks and tips code presentations, for example,
where the material is just as relevant this month or next.

Regards, Dennis