[Baypiggies] Unconfirmed for December meeting

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Wed Nov 15 03:20:52 CET 2006

At 06:09 PM 11/14/2006, Tony Cappellini wrote:

>Yes. I've been having a lot of problems with the site, and I want to see
>if anyone else has any issues.
>Although I've been editing pages, and most of the BP group can't do that yet.
>However, I want to see if anyone has any problems hitting (or even seeing)
>that link.

I saw it

>> presentation?
>I'm willing, but not really qualified. I've only edited the Book Reviews
>pages thru the web interface, which doesn't require any knowledge about Plone.
>
>I'm not the Plone admin, we only have one at the moment- Donna.

I was thinking that it would be handy to have a non-admin presentation on
what the BP site looks like from an editing user point of view.  Yes,
clearly, Donna is the admin.  My thinking is she talk for an hour or so
(much in line with first presentation) and then a non-admin would follow up
with what the learning curve looks like, how the site works from non-admin
perspective, things like that.

Thanks for being willing, let's see where Donna is ... and, sigh, the
December meeting is also.

Regards, Dennis