[Baypiggies] 40% Discount Coupon from Prentice Hall for Core Python Programming, 2nd Edition

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Tue Nov 14 10:05:42 CET 2006

Just wanted to mention that if you buy this book from Amazon, with the free shipping and no tax to CA, it will cost you $32.99

Using the offer, below, ends up costing you $34.11 when tax is added, even when choosing the free ground shipping.

-Mike