[Baypiggies] OT: Upcoming Plone Course (A strong recommendation for those interested in Plone)

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:28:43 CET 2006

Donna M. Snow wrote:
> The training session was even better than I imagined! (and I was really
> excited to be attending one of Joel's sessions).
 >
 > http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/sf2

<sister user group delurk mode>

My Python user group hosted Joel's Plone Boot Camps twice and I've got
to say, it was the most awesome technical training ever, and was
probably the best thing my user group ever did. We're definitely going
to do it again next year:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc2/
http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc1/

</sister user group delurk mode>

Also, I thought I was going to have occasion to meet Donna Snow at
PloneCon and regret I was so busy all week that I didn't get to meet
everyone I'd hoped to.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323