[Baypiggies] Splitting the list

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat May 13 04:38:13 CEST 2006

At 05:52 PM 5/12/2006, Aahz wrote:
>But, hey, some people have suggested that people who don't go to
>meetings shouldn't have a say,

For what happens in the meetings, the constituency which matters most is
who attends (or potentially attends) the meeting.  For the list itself,
list subscribers and participants matter most.  There is some sharing but
these are not the same set of people and their needs may differ.

>so maybe it's time that I just let the
>people who want to change things do it all their way.

Your call, of course.  If an announce list is to be set up, we need a
volunteer to step forward, set this up on python.org, and ideally moderate it.