[Baypiggies] Splitting the list

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat May 13 01:28:31 CEST 2006

At 04:06 PM 5/12/2006, Mike Cheponis wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'll be happy to host the other lists on my servers if that's a problem.

I don't have technical experience (or any immediate inclination to learn)
for setting up news group lists.  My guess is the list is hosted on
python.org.  Perhaps they can host the lists so that hosting is not the
limiter.  If python.org is not available, your generous offer sounds great.

The limiter appears to be that we have a single mailing list admin and he
is too busy/not inclined to set up a separate list.  This seems to be a
people problem, not a server problem.

What we need is a knowledgeable volunteer, ideally more than one, so no one
is overwhelmed.