[Baypiggies] April agenda?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Mar 31 07:28:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> 2) Newbies: As commented previously, we haven't had a newbie presentation
> or snippets evening for yonks (Jan 2005 in fact).

According to http://baypiggies.net/previous.html
the last newbie night was Jan 2006.  I don't know what "yonks" is,
though.  I personally think that having a live sprint is an appropriate
newbie activity, allowing newbies to pair up with experienced
programmers one-on-one.  If people want something else for April, that's
fine, but I haven't seen any other suggestion posted to the list.

(There has been some off-list traffic, which I think is inappropriate;
the entire community should be involved in making decisions about the
direction of BayPIGgies meetings.)

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet