[Baypiggies] Meeting job policy

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 18:39:42 CET 2006

I won't recommend we being too strict to ban pre-meeting announcement.
After meeting is not the time to get people's attention. Maybe a founder
have something cool to say. Maybe someone want to recruit volunteers for
some OSS projects or some functions. We don't want to miss out entirely.

I suggest the host should have discretion for some 5 minutes of
pre-meeting announcements. If there are 5 recruiters in line give them 1
minute each (or maybe just 45 seconds each). This is actually a good thing
because it will force them to cut the crap and give the best line if it
worths our attention.

Wai Yip