[Baypiggies] Baypiggies Audience survey

John J. Dooley jxd6 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:44:40 CET 2006

I attended Baypiggies meetings for about 6 months but never got a sense of
the audience's interests and experience. There were the obvious, Very
Important People but then there was also the "silent majority". There was
talk of a survey. Attached is a survey of the questions that I would have
asked.

Since I have a new job and my Python interests are focused on twisted/nevow,
my plate is full and won't be attending Baypiggies in the future.

This is not a real survey - just a parting giveaway.