[Baypiggies] PyCon keynote up on Google Video

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Fri Mar 10 20:11:04 CET 2006

At 10:33 AM 3/10/2006, Donovan Preston wrote:
> > Someone put my PyCon keynote up on Google Video. I don't remember
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=60331183357868340
>
>The correct url is http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/

If these are the same material, I have a recommendation which may save
others time.  Wait until the slides are posted.

The video shows the slides briefly ... too briefly.  Then the video cuts to
Guido talking about them.  Indeed, in the release schedule slide, the video
cuts away so fast that I could not read it.  ... and then Guido's comments
are along the lines that you can read what it says and he will not
repeat.  Sigh.

This video would be much improved by having the slides available separately
to compensate for the lack of content focus in the camera work.  Further,
the video is low enough resolution to make some text difficult to read.

Dennis