[Baypiggies] Meeting

Dennis O'Brien dennisobrien.net at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:51:08 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a ride from Emeryville to the meeting tonight.  I've also
been lurking for a while and the thought of hearing reports from PyCon
sounds like a great reason to make the trip.  If anyone is driving from the
East Bay and doesn't mind another passenger, please get in touch.
dennisobrien.net _at_ gmail.com

Thanks,
     Dennis