[Baypiggies] New to python - Printing

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:41:32 CET 2006

Steve,

I think you'll need to read about gnome-print--i.e. how to print under
GNOME in C.  There's probably more information on that.  Once you
understand it in C, it's usually easy to figure out how to use the
bindings.  It's very often the case that the documentation for how to
use the bindings is far smaller than the documentation for how to use
the library itself.  Alternatively, find a program that uses the
Python bindings for gnome-print and see how they do it.

I think it's fair to say that most Python programmers have never used
gnome-print.

Best of Luck,
-jj