[Baypiggies] python newbie

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Tue Mar 7 22:12:28 CET 2006

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Sean Perry wrote:

> Jerome Jabson wrote:
> > I'm having problems trying to parse a text file and
> > separating it's contents into a dictionary. The file
> > as something like:
> >

> there is a fabulous list hosted by python.org called 'tutor'. It is
> meant for those new to programming, Python or both. Check it out.

Yes!  The tutor list is a collection of the most patient, generous and
knowledgeable teachers of Python imaginable.

I you want a short class, there's an economical and efficient one this
weekend: $495 in a nice lab in Cupertino.

The class is motivated by a series of lab exercises.  It's fun.

http://www.ucsc-extension.edu/ucsc/public/category/courseDetails.do?method=load&courseId=3007541&selectedCategoryId=1000075&selectedProgramAreaId=1000171&selectedProgramStreamId=1528553

Marilyn Davis
http://www.deliberate.com/marilyn