[Baypiggies] list mail and gmail ?

steve hindle mech422 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:11:04 CEST 2006

On 6/19/06, Anna Ravenscroft <annaraven at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish it worked. ;-) If I'm in the habit of hitting "reply to all" to
> even when I'm replying to the individual. Oops. We've seen it happen
> on this list before. I've done it too and felt really silly
> afterwards. Ah well. Can't make anything idiot-proof - idiots are far
> too ingenious! (and we all have "idiot" moments.)

I agree - neither system is perfect.  I just wish the (IMHO) 'common
case' of wanting to sent group communications back to the group didn't
require extra work.  The main justification I've seen for this is
"some geek wrote a paper about how he embarassed himself one time.."

btw - spammers must lists using this style.  They can just subscribe a
bot to the list, and harvest people's addresses as messages go by....

Steve