[Baypiggies] July: IDE Demos

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu Jun 8 01:52:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

It's about time to get serious about preparing for the July talks.

I think, but I may be wrong, that our last list of volunteers speakers is:

> >                                                    Solid volunteers:
         PythonWin                                      Tony C

If anyone would like to volunteer to show us another IDE, especially IDLE, that would be appreciated.  If anyone wants to chicken out ... too late!  :^)

In any case, in a day or two, I'll contact these people to put our heads together to work out the details.

Marilyn