[Baypiggies] Dinner Announcement - Thursday, June 8, 6 pm

Brian Mahoney mrbmahoney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:43:31 CEST 2006

I can coordinate dinner this Thursday, before the BayPIGgies meeting,
at Cafe Grillades (formerly Crepes du Monde) in the Bayhill Shopping
Center, several blocks from the IronPort meeting location.

Cafe Grillades has a web site with information about both their
locations, SF and San Bruno. We will be at San Bruno !
http://www.cafegrillades.com

Here is a page for directions and a link to a map.
http://www.cafegrillades.com/contact.html

Cafe Grillades
815 Cherry Avenue  Suite 16
San Bruno. CA 94066
Phone: 650 589-3778

I've made reservations under "Python" for 6pm Thursday.

If you wish to join us for
dinner please e-mail me by 3 pm Thursday
(earlier is better) so I confirm the headcount.