[Baypiggies] Videotaping presentations

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Sat Jun 3 00:17:20 CEST 2006

At 01:06 PM 6/2/2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:
>On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Mike Cheponis wrote:
>MC> Many other groups, as a matter of course, tape their presentations and
>put them up on Google video.  This is a real service especially  when
>people can't make meetings, and to keep the large percentage of the email
>list up-to-date.  Watching the video while simultaneously flipping the
>slides is almost as good as having been there.
> >
>MD> It would be good to ask for a volunteer for this on the email list, so
>I'm forwarding there.

In addition to a volunteer (none forthcoming as yet), I think proper
equipment is an needed.  The videotaping should preferably be done from a
camera mounted so as to *not* obstruct the view of those attending.

Acoustic issues in the Dungeon need to be resolved so that a clean
recording is obtained.  This may require miking the speaker(s).

Exactly who holds the copyright?  This "group" has no legal structure to
hold anything.

Google may record further meetings at their site and so the recording
volunteer is needed only at IronPort site.