[Baypiggies] Meeting location (was Videotaping presentations)

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Jun 2 23:13:29 CEST 2006

----- On Friday, June 2, 2006 aahz at pythoncraft.com wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:
>>
>> Again, what is the reason for having the confusion and complication of
>> two meeting sites when one has creature-discomforts and is harder to
>> reach for many more people?
>
> Do other people agree that IronPort is really that much more
> uncomfortable than Google?  Believe me, I'm extremely sympathetic to the
> issue of acoustics, but there have also been a number of people who can
> get to IronPort but not Google.  As long as that is a significant
> population, I don't think we should cut them out.  Perhaps finding

I thought that Stephen's survey discovered that there are many more people who can get to Google but not Ironport than vice-versa.  And I think it showed that the further north and east, the fewer people.

I don't seem to be able to find the survey online by looking at the archives of talks. Am I missing something obvious?  Stephen, can you direct me?

Marilyn