[Baypiggies] help with pygame

Andy Wiggin andywiggin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 23:03:02 CEST 2006

Brian,
can't say I've seen anything quite like that. But, I've found the
little games form the pygame site to be instructive to read
(http://www.pygame.org/gamelets/). For example, bombers has aliens and
bullets flying around, and when the aliens explode there's an
explosion animation sequence. That's some of what you're talking
about, I think.

Most of the pygame examples I've seen revolve around moving
pre-created images (sprites) around the screen, fading them in and
out, rotating them, etc. So, if you can frame the effect you're
looking for in those terms, you can probably do it pretty easily with
pygame.

-Andy