[Baypiggies] Wither IronPort?

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Thu Jul 27 02:01:47 CEST 2006

Maybe the vocalness of the list users was throwing me off.  I definitely
don't think its worth leaving the group over.  I think two things have
come out of this, one is that people would like more google meetings,
the other is that IronPort meetings need some help staffing.

Does that sound about right?