[Baypiggies] Fw: Re: Next demo night

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Mon Jul 24 21:08:51 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

> On 7/21/06, Dennis Reinhardt <DennisR at dair.com> wrote:
>
> > At 02:18 PM 7/21/2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> > >Can we setup a poll that simply
> > >asks, "Should we drop IronPort and host all meetings at Google?  Yes
> > >or No"?
> >

> > We need to establish that Google indeed wants to host us 12X or at least
> >
> > more than 6X/year.  Is there a room large enough for us on 2nd Thursday?

I have made preliminary inquiries and it looks like there will be no problem
for us to provide a room and videotaping every 2nd Thursday until the end of
this year, and I don't forsee any problems with Google hosting these
meetings on the same schedule in the future.

I am temporarily holding the usual room until I hear back that the group
would like to remain with the current setup or move meetings to Google.
Please let me know when you have reached consensus.

Best,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn