[Baypiggies] IDE Usage

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Jan 30 22:11:16 CET 2006

<admin hat on>

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006, John J. Dooley wrote:

> It occured to me that talk of tools may be considered off topic for
> baypiggies.

Nope.  Essentially, anything that would be on-topic for comp.lang.python
should be considered welcome here.  So far, there hasn't been any need
for more stringent rules; as long as people keep things to a professional
level, that should continue.  (With the one exception of the rules for
job postings, which are informed by unfortunate experience in many venues
over the years.)

This doesn't mean small amounts of off-topic posts are verboten, BTW.
We're also a social group, and some amount of chatter is to be expected
(and even welcome to a limited extent).  Just try to be considerate of
other people's time.

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis