[Baypiggies] Dec. 14 Meeting "Programming Productivity: WhatReally Matters?"

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Thu Dec 14 20:04:23 CET 2006

Couldn't help myself, just had to comment.  The problem I see with doing the
socialization first and then moving into all be it short presentation, is
that it will require bringing any fun conversations to an abrupt end, and
probably make it difficult to re-capture the moment.  Obviously a difficult
problem, but I would think that a short (timed) presentation first and then
open the rest of the evening up for socializing and snaks etc.

max

  _____