[Baypiggies] meet & greet

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Fri Dec 8 18:34:10 CET 2006

If you folks can take time out of your busy December schedules, we can
certainly provide coffee, other beverages and some nibbles.  If anyone is
vegetarian or vegan please let me know.

If we could have a firm headcount by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, 12/5, it would be
much appreciated.

Cheers,
LH

> I'd expect that Google would much rather spring for coffee than let
> people bring in outside cooking equipment, no matter how safe -- the
> food and drink is free for visiting non-Googlers, too. :-)
>
> Not that I'm making this decision. Presumably Leslie will be back or
> read her email before next Thursday.
>
> --Guido
>
> On 12/7/06, wesley chun <wescpy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > That said.. since it is meet & greet should we plan on bringing
> > > refreshments? If it's ok with google (leslie?) I have a 40 cup
> > > coffeemaker I can bring, steve (hindle) drinks a lot of coffee :-P.
> >

> > un4tunately, i think leslie is out-of-the-country and the moment...
> > can any googlers comment on donna's request?
> >
> > -- wesley
> > "Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
> >     http://corepython.com
> >
> > wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
> > python training and technical consulting
> > cyberweb.consulting : silicon valley, ca
> > http://cyberwebconsulting.com

Leslie Hawthorn
Open Source Program Office
Google Inc.