[Baypiggies] [Fwd: Re: Cancel December meeting?]

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Sun Dec 3 21:15:19 CET 2006

i am one of those who volunteered to give a talk on ide's, in my case
Wingware and optionally Boa.  I have been lax in producing t bio but am
still happy to do same and do my presentation.

I missed last months meeting can someone point me to where the video might
be, Since I have an interest in Air Traffic Control (am a pilot), I was keen
to attend however unable.

max