[Baypiggies] Cancel December meeting?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Dec 3 05:48:18 CET 2006

    i'm willing to chip in some time helping out.
    i feel like i can work with speakers, call them,
remind them, etc. i believe i can run a meeting--
i won't faint of stage fright or run off at the mouth.
i can't do every speaker or every meeting. i like
working with others to get something to happen.
    how do you guys coordinate?