[Baypiggies] ADMIN: Board, meeting organizer, job postings

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 01:31:05 CET 2006

I suggest now is the time to:
- define a small board of officers,
- define their responsibilities
(e.g. organizer, webmaster(s), meeting scheduler, email moderator)
and
- hold an election as part of the Feb meeting.
Otherwise things will continue to be as before, without a charter and
a formal structure.

Running BayPIGgies is a large task. We seriously need a board of officers.
Thanks Dennis for your strong contribution.

I avoided commenting on the recruiter mail - but I think it proves the need
for a separate 'baypiggies-jobs at python.org' list for those of us (incl. me)
who do not work full-time in Python, and welcome Pythonic job posts.
This would solve that issue for all of us.

Regards,
Stephen