[Baypiggies] Planning remaining 2006 meetings

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Fri Aug 18 18:16:49 CEST 2006

At 08:46 AM 8/18/2006, Marilyn Davis wrote:
>Dennis, I'm not sure we should count on the IDE's for December because if
>Steve is with his parents, we are down to only two.
>
>However, I note that the other two, Ken and Tony, have declared themselves
>able to come.

Marilyn,

If mapping is 15 minutes, there are 75 minutes for presentation.  Robert
Stephenson is estimating 30 minutes for python/laser pointer.  That leaves
45 minutes for IDE.  Putting 4 IDE speakers in 45 minutes could be
tight.  2 IDE speakers seems a better fit than 4.  I know from other
communication with Tony that too little time is a concern to him.  He asks
for 15 minutes, minimum.

I think two IDE talks combined with Robert's talk for December is a fine
plan for a meeting that is 4 months into the future.  Nothing prevents
putting Steve in at some other time.