[Baypiggies] Planning remaining 2006 meetings

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Aug 18 17:46:28 CEST 2006

----- On Friday, August 18, 2006 mech422 at gmail.com wrote:

> On 8/14/06, Marilyn Davis  wrote:
>>
>> Tony, Ken, and Steve?  Is this ok with you?
>>

> Fine by me with the provisio I'm still in town...  My parents are both
> ill and I might actually be taking a long xmas this year.

I'm sorry to hear it.

Dennis, I'm not sure we should count on the IDE's for December because if Steve is with his parents, we are down to only two.

However, I note that the other two, Ken and Tony, have declared themselves able to come.

I want to congratulate Keith on his new baby girl.  That's wonderful!

Marilyn